Wednesday, March 15, 2017

25 Weeks

Little Girl,
Only 15 more weeks to go.  Today you are the size of a rutabaga.  You weigh 1.7lbs and are making your mom's belly look like it's going to explode.  To be honest, this pregnancy is going very well and very quick.  There's just so much going on that I don't have time to give much thought to being uncomfortable.  I do look much bigger now than I did with your sister as the same time, but I think that's just my lack of working out and the fact that my body has already done this once before so it's stretched.  The heartburn is still there, but I'm surviving just fine on Tums.
My cravings have revolved around fresh fruit, Dr. Pepper, and birthday cake.  Your father bought me a little cake a few weeks ago, but I guess it wasn't enough.  I tried to convince him to let me buy a big cake from Costco last weekend, but he said I probably shouldn't eat that much cake (what does he know?).  
School is going well, we've made it to the halfway mark and still going strong.  There are many days where I'm too tired to go to class, but I do it anyways.  You have decided to make it a habit to dance around while I'm attempting to listen to lectures or take tests.  Not so much fun, but good to know you are having a blast.
You are so very active, even more than your sister was.  You are going to be a very strong little girl because even though you are so little, you sure can whoop me from the inside out.  I'm glad you are so strong, but could you just tone down your karate lessons a bit?
I can't wait to meet you in a couple of months, it's so nice to think about how complete our little family will be once you get here.  Daddy, Mommy and their two beautiful little girls.
Love you,
Your ma

1 comment: