Wednesday, March 29, 2017

27 Weeks

Sweet baby,
Today you are 27 weeks along.  You almost weigh 2lbs and are about 14.5 inches long.  This is the last week of the 2nd trimester, we almost in the final stretch.  I went to the doctor today to get my glucose blood work done.  I had to drink a super sugary drink prior to the appointment which cause us both to be bouncing off the walls.  I'm quite sure everything will come back fine.  My belly is measuring big, but I measured big with your sister too and she turned out to be little.  Your heartbeat is loud and strong, just as it should be.  You are the most skilled of baby kickers, you pack a mighty punch for someone so little.  The doc says everything is looking great!  We have one more 4 week appointment and then we start going every two weeks...how exciting.
We've had some rather rough spring storms here the last week or so.  Your dad's car got pelted by hail earlier in the week and now it's polka dented.  It's not that big of a deal though because it still rides just fine.  I have about 7 weeks of school left.  I'm honestly so glad, because it's been rather stressful for me and I'm ready for some down time.
I'm so happy to know you are doing well and growing big and strong.  I can't wait to meet you in about 3 more months.
Love you very much,
Your mommy  

1 comment: