Wednesday, May 17, 2017

34 Weeks

Sweet baby,
Today we are 34 weeks along...only 6 more to go.  You are now the size of a pineapple and are most likely about 5lbs.  You are still a very active child, which is good because you are always there to let mommy know you are ok.  Other than my back hurting, the pregnancy has gone pretty well to this point.  I'm getting to be more tired than normal, but I still make it through most days without a nap.

School is finally out, and I even managed to make all A's again...despite all the troubles I had with school this semester.  Thank you for hanging in there and not cause me too much trouble while I finally finished off my paralegal certificate.

The Braxton Hicks contractions are getting more regular and sometimes slightly painful.  They were so consistent last night that I had to get up and walk and take a bath.  It's kind of freaking your daddy out a bit, but not to worry, the doctor says it's all very normal...especially with the second child.

We canceled the baby sprinkle.  Your Auntie NeyNey was going to host and I'm sure it would have been wonderful, but I just didn't feel like it was going to be a very positive experience.  You see, there have been a few people commenting negatively on my weight lately and it's really starting to hurt my feelings.  I know I'm bigger than I would like to be, but there's not much I can do to change it at this point.  I just wish people would be a bit more sensitive to a mommy who's trying her best.  So, we're not going to have the sprinkle so I don't have to be on guard about what nasty thing someone is going to say to me next.  Plus, only family can make it and we can see them any time.

Now that school is out, I'm starting to make lists of things that I need/want to get done before you arrive.  It will all happen slowly, but I'm sure it will all be done by the time you get here (unless you decide to come early).  Also, we have taught your sister how to say your name, it's very cute and comes out as "Osey"...I sure hope she loves you and is nice to you once you arrive.

Stay in there a bit longer baby, momma has things she needs to do before you arrive.

I love you very much!
Your momma

No comments:

Post a Comment